Any company that sells a product or service business to business on credit terms can benefit from factoring. Factoring frees up capital invested in Accounts Receivable to fund expansion and sales growth, purchase equipment or meet your day-to-day cash flow needs.
Factoring frees up cash without incurring additional debt on your company balance sheet. Factoring benefits companies not able to qualify for traditional bank financing – start-up companies, companies experiencing fast growth rates, companies with negative equity.
By factoring with IFC, you can gain additional capital for your company without dealing with the lengthy application and approval process involved with bank-financed loans.
Helping Your Business Grow
- Low up-front costs
- Simple, fast application process
- Almost any company can qualify for factoring
- Faster turnaround from application to funding
- Short-term contracts and no penalties to stop factoring
- No minimum volumes or required factoring for all invoices
- Not a loan – access cash without the loan limits imposed by banks
- Factoring is a popular, widely accepted financing alternative