Customer billing cycles putting a strain on your company’s cash flow? Looking for additional capital to expand into new markets? Need extra cash for a merger or acquisition?
Invoice Factoring Corp. can help. IFC focuses on accounts receivable-based funding solutions and services. Accounts receivable factoring or funding is the sale of your valid commercial accounts receivable for cash. IFC purchases a verified accounts receivable invoice from your company at a percentage of face value and pays you cash.
Your customer then pays the full invoice amount to IFC at the invoice due date. Upon collection, a fee is charged and the remaining funds, called a rebate, are paid to you.
Why Choose IFC?
- Short application process
- Next day funding – submit your invoice today and receive your funds tomorrow
- No minimum volumes – factor all your valid commercial accounts receivable with us or choose which invoices to factor
- Fees are charged upon receipt of your customer’s payment, not at initial invoice funding
- Personalized customer service. IFC’s business model is based upon rapid response to our client financial needs
- IFC focuses on your customer’s creditworthiness, not yours